View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #46 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapiano View Post
I have family that live in Urbana, going to 75-80 Race Track every Friday/Saturday night was in thing back in the day.
V
Are you going to make it V? You should man, this is going to be a lot of fun with these guys, they sure as hell know how to cause trouble. Put together Shado's smoothness with the ladies, Trooper's fearlessness with the cops, kirkster's infectiousness pedal-to-the-metal driving and b1ades offroad prowness and you have the recipe for THRILLING ride.

So you should definitely come, I hope I convinced you enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3SeventyZ View Post
I'll be in Atlantic City that weekend.
You know I'm right on this one Don't gamble too much in AC and place a wager on your Z
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble