View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #364 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

WOW the clutch went out that quickly? How much did it cost you to get it replaced?
It seems in the long run it's going to be expensive to keep getting it fixed if it goes bad that quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
Thanks for the info on the trans, sounds like it's the same trans issues as the G. Synchos seem to go bad very quickly. How is the tire wear, can I expect the same type of neg camber issues as my G? Ive just replaced out my clutch and what a difference it has made, my car is fun to drive again, but damn, I've put about 8k in 40 mo of ownership from new clutch, oil changes, 30k/60k mile services, brakes and the biggest culprit being tires(I run hankook ventrus).

I'm not complaining since the maintenance othe than tires have been minimal but with the depreciation of the vehicle, I'm beginning to think maybe a new ride will be better and I love the style of the 370z. Test drove a mustang 5.0 and it feels so disconnected from the road compared to my G so that is out -- but man can that car get up and go. LOL

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote