View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #78 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellogoodbye View Post
maybe im teaching my roommate and my RA on the dorm here but the more people that know the less i make. but well see lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellogoodbye View Post
no pyrimid scam im simply gonna teach him the technique of what i do. hes gonna buy his own stocks using the advice i give him. im not going to tell him what im investing in either.
LOL. Ok, the more people you tell the less you make? who are you telling? Bill Gates and Warren Buffett? The Sultan of Brunei?

I highly doubt you and your roommate and you RA are going to shake the market with your day trading. You could broadcast your intent in an ad in USA Today and I think your plan will still be OK....umm .... well...... maybe not OK but as good as it was ever going to be.

Last edited by SiXK; 07-21-2009 at 08:21 AM.
SiXK is offline   Reply With Quote