View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

i drove one friday... i went to get this place fixed on my door at the infiniti place... i mentioned had never seen one before so i wanted to sit in the car and they handed me the keys and told me to take it where ever i wanted..... it had 16 miles on it and i took it for about a 10 mile test drive...

and i REALLY liked it.. the exhaust note is great and the styling is very smooth and flowing the body kit is great as it doesnt look added on at all very curvey and a more aggressive look..

im trying to get my dad to trade in his corvette and get it next week... i wouldnt mind borrowing it now and then to drive

but all and all i was really impressed with it i think i would get this over a NISMO 370 if i had the choice... ... although i think the IPL it might look better in black but the interior would be all red and i like the black seats with red stitching better

i just shot this quick vid while i was there to send to my dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGzX4lsFuGc

Last edited by MC; 07-03-2011 at 08:45 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote