View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
Menzerna doesn't need that guarantee because their product delivers... if it doesn't then you are doing something wrong.
Adam puts his money were his mouth is. I haven't seen that from Menzerna. Also, Adam's supports this forum. Don't see Menzerna listed anywhere. Maybe you could prod them for a sponsorship? Every little bit helps keep the lights on around here.

Quote:
I wasn't comparing, I simply stated that the car did not look that bad and it doesn't...
And that's a claim that you can't make since you never saw the car in person. I did. Be realistic.

Quote:
I too have been doing this for a while and I know when I see something if it's pretty bad or not.
How long you have been doing this doesn't make the car appear in front of you. If that was the case, tell me how many passes of your product choice it would have taken to fix this? Keep in mind, I already know the answer...

I'm going to love your answer on this one.

Quote:
This isn't a pissing contest and I don't really care how you got swirl marks out of something... basically ANY product out there that is a polish will take out what you did or what I have with cars i've done. It's about what each person likes... why do they like one product over another? They all have their reasons.

I talk to professional detailers all the time and learn things quite often that I didn't know.. you said before you don't do this for money... well I do. I also do it for enjoyment, as I like to take cars and make them look good... nothing wrong with getting paid for that in the process.
Nope, nothing wrong with getting paid at all. I just get paid a lot more to do wht I do and sweat is nowhere in the equation.