View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #31 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Now This???

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Wegmans is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Why yes, yes it is. Nice to have been able to grow up with it. And its nice its finally getting to my current neck of the woods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I'm sorry, but Kroger is the best. There is one near my layover hotel in Columbus that has Donato's Pizza inside it at the deli, and a bar with wine and beer happy hour right outside the door in a little fenced in area. A grocery store with a bar beats everything!!!!!
Unbelievable. On this forum we have the "which oil is best", "which exhaust is best", "what tires are best", etc., threads. Now, for your reading pleasure, we have the "My grocery store is better than your grocery store" thread.

Too cool.

Everyone knows, however, that no grocery store truly compares to Nugget (a regional store here).