View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
You cannot look at a picture of some swirls and tell what it is going to take to remove them. I have dealt with cars that appeared to be a lost cause and cleaned up real quick. At the same time, I have seen cars that didn't look that bad, but I thought would take Jesus himself to fix because they were so hard to correct.

As far as what I use, this is not a comparison thread. I'm showing what I used and how it worked. There are no telling how many products that I can use to do this, but there is only one that I use who offers their customers a 110% money back guarantee if they are not truly satisfied with their results.

Menzerna is NOT that product.
Menzerna doesn't need that guarantee because their product delivers... if it doesn't then you are doing something wrong.

I wasn't comparing, I simply stated that the car did not look that bad and it doesn't... I too have been doing this for a while and I know when I see something if it's pretty bad or not.

This isn't a pissing contest and I don't really care how you got swirl marks out of something... basically ANY product out there that is a polish will take out what you did or what I have with cars i've done. It's about what each person likes... why do they like one product over another? They all have their reasons.

I talk to professional detailers all the time and learn things quite often that I didn't know.. you said before you don't do this for money... well I do. I also do it for enjoyment, as I like to take cars and make them look good... nothing wrong with getting paid for that in the process.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote