View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #27 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
... Where am I aging wrong? Maybe I should get a foam gun like what Junkman uses so I can wash the entire car in one fell swoop instead of going section by section, and rinsing section by section. That's probably the biggest time killer right there!
If that's what you think I do, then you don't understand why or how I use a foam gun.

I will say this. It takes me 2 hours to do a quikie wash on my car, and 3 hours if I take my time and pay attention to detail. I take clean to a whole new level and I take major pride in the finished results. If I watched a lot of people wash their cars, I could find all kinds of dirt on the car afterwards so don't think that how long it takes you is wrong because of the replies in this thread. You are probably just more thorough than most.