View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #576 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flushnismo View Post
60 a night plus min wage actually ads up. I was making like 1,500 a month...that's plenty for a car payment when you still live at home and have no other bills..
Quote:
If I made the payments to the bank for the loan for the car...is that not me paying for my car?
Let me explain a little something to you. It's called "opportunity cost". You know what that means? To simplify it, if you have 5 dollars, and spent it on milk, then that means you are not able to spend it on cookies.

You "paying" for your car was only made possible because you "lived at home and have no other bills". In the real world, that just doesn't happen. I think you're getting a taste of it now, yet you still choose to waste money by purchasing mods that don't add value, then trading or selling the car at a loss, etc etc....you spend your money foolishly (and still try to brag about it.... lol... that's the funniest part).

Other kids like you at their age were not too fortunate. And seeing you waste your money, errr sorry, your parent's money on frivolous things like cars and car parts and mods is down right stupid. I won't stand here and tell you my life story, but I don't think you should either. You come across as brash, arrogant, and to be honest, a little uneducated. And you're getting these responses from fellow owners here because of how your posts illustrate who you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
You're bragging and you dont even know it - you wanted some record for having 6 cars, 2 of which were in the 12's and you're only 19. Just because you said you arent bragging, doesnt mean your first post didnt strongly imply that.

Quote:
I do only spend what I have. I paid for the wheels 5 months ago with money I got from selling my other car. Which was a dumb idea btw.
Still don't learn do you?

This is worthless. I don't think any amount of common sense can be knocked into you. Good luck in your chosen lifestyle.

This topic actually reminds me of a hat given to me by one of buddies, who happens to be a Marine, and proudly serving our country. It proudly states one of the Marine's motto's: "Earned, never given."
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 07-02-2011 at 07:56 PM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote