View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 06:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
The BlueMax
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370/97 T/A 01 ZRX
The BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond reputeThe BlueMax has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fang light reply

Yea this wasn't an easy project considering the lack of space but I couldn't see those duct areas go unused. The Fang area is actually two pieces with the lower portion unbolting from the inside & the top portion being part of the inside bumper. These convex lights are readily found in many OEM cars, the only difference being the casing and class color. The metal oval surrounding my lights fits well in the area I only had to use abs plastic to fill in the gaps. But because of the oval trim the bulb becomes a side mount negating a high powered LED that uses 9 elements combined with the inside being nonreflective. Had I used a rear mounted element I could of utilized the full potential of the LED [amber]. I will down load another picture of the units.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0704.jpg (531.2 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by The BlueMax; 07-03-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: take out a connecting word
The BlueMax is offline   Reply With Quote