View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
tonmed123
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red M6
tonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond repute

I something doesnt feel right from the start ...I probably aint right at the end. If you can order one; have them call you or you stay on top of that car till it arrives. Try to be there as soon as it arrives. Tell them dont wash it, dont take the plastic off the seats, dont put any dealer emplems on it. Dont put the widow sticker on it till you get there so you can position it where you want it, sometimes they put the tag too high, dont touch the finish at all.. basicly leave it ALONE. You take it home and you do the prep work or have an experience detail place that specializes in paint restoration and new car prep.Its gona cost you a couple of hundred bucks but they will seal the finish right. It will save you from getting swirl marks and stuff from the intial crapy detailing they do. BTW, I got mine with 60 miles on it. It had been at the dealership a couple of days after it got uloaded from the truck. So go figure.
tonmed123 is offline   Reply With Quote