View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #550 (permalink)
Flushnismo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Boosted 40th
Flushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the roughFlushnismo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
You're bragging and you dont even know it - you wanted some record for having 6 cars, 2 of which were in the 12's and you're only 19. Just because you said you arent bragging, doesnt mean your first post didnt strongly imply that.

Nothing personal, but looking at the pretty house in your pictures give us all the answers. And how much of those tips did you pay taxes on anyway?

You obviously had a nice little booster seat to ride on courtesy of your parents - between being given cars, them co-signing a loan, living with them and probably not paying for jack, and no DOUBT giving you plenty more to go with it. But its ok, nobody's going to judge you on that - its nice to be raised in a family thats well off. Everyone who grew up in the lower-middle class world is jealous of that. Just dont come in here saying what you did, and think anyone's going to buy your story 100% lol.
Well say whatever you think. Pick on the kid I guess. Yeah my parents are well off but that house was only 90k and my dad built it..and they didn't give me any money if that's what you're thinking. I payed for everything I had then, except food, living and clothes. I paid cell phone, car payment, insurance... I assume any family nowa days will at least give their kids that. You're acting like your mom made you pay for everything down to your toothpaste? Jeez...if you had it hard you don't have to take it out on me. I am living on my own now and pay for everything, but my mom still buys me a little something on my birthday does that still make me a rich kid? lol I don't even make enough to afford to eat out with my girlfriend lol :/ My Z is more than 60% of my income.
Oh and I didn't pay any taxes on my tips.. The boss at that time didn't make us record our tips or mileage. He is fired now lol

Last edited by Flushnismo; 07-02-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Flushnismo is offline   Reply With Quote