View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 03:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
sstevens7
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z TOUR/SPORT
sstevens7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
SStevens yours looks awesome too.. pushing the wheel out that extra 10mm really makes a world of a difference with the affressive offset up front... Your drop is real nice as well... Is your front tire a 40 profile? I switched to a 35mm because I was getting some rubbing over bumps with my eibachs, but your swift drop looks even lower than mine in the front..

The GTS phantoms are HOT as hell as well.. I was contemplating getting my wheels refinished to mimmick them but decided to keep the lip polished with gunmetal centers... Next Summer they will be refinished like the phantoms , esp since I have now added the black headlights and fangs... GTS' are nice wheels just like most of the other Volk lineup!
Thanks chuckd05: yes my fronts 40. rears are 285.35.19 and fronts are 245.40.19.
"Anyone driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" - George Carlin / 2010 RED 370Z Touring w/SPORT / Volk GT-S / Stillen G3 Intake / GTM HD oil cooler / F.I. CBE w/18" RES #227 / F.I. HFC's / UpRev Tune / Swift springs / Apline INA-W910
sstevens7 is offline   Reply With Quote