View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
bclarke22
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6MT Touring
bclarke22 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bclarke22

Sorry, Can you tell I'm a tad on edge? Every time I speak to someone with Nissan my blood starts boiling and this is my venting location I'm getting frustrated with this whole ordeal. I have had this car for two years and I just went over 8500 miles. I actually had one of the assistant service managers at my dealership try to blame me for the har start issues - he said "You're not driving the car enough...". Are you F***ing kidding me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Geez buddy, relax. I'm on your side on this one. They should no doubt solve this problem for you. I'm just saying, the Nissan techs or any dealer tech for that matter, aren't engineers. They're not their to solve unique problems with no specific solutions from the Nissan engineers. If its not in the repair manual, they won't know what to do so they usually throw new parts on and hope it works. They may be "professionals," but as with any profession, not all professionals are skilled equally. You def have a lemon in your hands, but its not like Nissan flat out refused to do any work to your car. I'm sure this situation has been frustrating and not exactly what you had in mind when purchasing a sports car. At this point, you have every right to do what your doing. Nissan has had plenty of chances to resolve your issue. Like I said, I was in a similar situtation with my previous car. Whats to disagree over?

Repair and customer support problems aren't unique to Nissan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7I8jvBqjFA
bclarke22 is offline   Reply With Quote