View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #31 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Quick_Z View Post
How big of a drop are you running on your coils? I dropped about an inch on the front and maybe 3/4 of an inch in the rear and Im thinking of getting those WedsSport wheels.... Do you think the reason you are rubbing is that you went with a 40 in the front rather than 35 to lower the tire hight?

DAN
The tire rubs because I'm running +15 offset in the front with a 2.5" drop.

Since I rolled the front fenders, there is no more rubbing and our roads are terrible around here. On a nice smooth surface, it's no issue.

The front tire size is stock and I wouldn't want to go with a 35 as I like the meaty look of rubber on my rim.

I did end up going with a +15mm spacer on the back to make them a 0 offset wheel. I would like my rear to sit a tad bit lower (maybe 1/4 inch) and to do that I'm going to take out one of the perch rings.

I'll probably do this next week... I'll put more pics of it then.

Thanks!
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote