View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojirovskensi View Post
Hello, I've done three bolts on so far, (AEM CAI, HKS exhaust, Berk HFC) and I am going to T1 (in richardson, tx) to get Uprev tune.

I am expecting around 310~315whp after the tune tomorrow, and I will post the dyno later that day.

Today, I was wondering what other options I have for NA tune so that I can reach around 350whp without going FI.

I know it is the path that not many people do nor want to do due to its low cost:hp efficiency, but I just wanted to know.

If I can get 35-40hp with spending less than $4k, I am willing to do it.
Can you guys help me to make a list of tune possibilities?
Thanks!
I would guess with the mods you got and getting a pulley with the uprev tune your looking more like 330. I got the F.I. LTH and CBE on order stillen ud pulley and just ordered my stillen g3 intake yesterday but won't get some numbers down until I get back to the states in Sept. Let me know how it works out for you. You could go with some 4.08 gears but I hear there are some problems with the srm from time to time. The motordyne manifold is a hit or miss from what I am reading so I am not sure if you want to get that. Look in the weight reduction thread to cut some fat off but really depends on what your goals are. I hope this helps
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote