View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #764 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

PHOTO UPDATE!!!!

Went to the body shop again today just to see how things are going. Here are a few new pictures:

The guys at the shop have created the mesh that will be going in my AbFlug rear bumper....down and dirty photo as they just placed it in the holes:

New mesh for the front bumper. I decided to get the "slats" that were going horizontal in the front bumper removed. The current result? (yes, that's the new Mine's CF front lip already molded on the bumper, btw)

And what does the Varis CF hood look like in person? Here ya go.....

I'm letting the body shop decide how to design and paint it. I need some type of surprise when I finally pick it up.

Also, the Central 20 side skirt box was near the car.....I'm guessing they are getting close to fitting those on and the EVO-R CF front bumper top cover arrived. The body shop tried to remove it from the old bumper but it was secured on so well it started to crack so.....we simply ordered a new one.