View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJVendetta View Post
quick question whats wrong with megan coilovers? is it because its not a good name brand or is it because they actually suck? I was just wondering because I dont know much about them
They are more towards the lower end in terms of brands. If you were going to try and get a cost effective set, the BC Racing sets come in different price ranges to suit, as a good entry level coil. Then you could look at Teins or K&Ws if you wanted to go towards the top end.

But a good set of springs and sways will do just fine in the mountains if that's the hardest you plan to go. If your wallet is a concern and you're not going to track it, a coil set is a bit of overkill.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote