View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i suppose if you need something quick you can get the Hexomat and Rubbertite mats made to order.

im going to probably get me a set of the hexomats for my G35C later this year before snow fall.

AutoSport Catalog - Rubbertite Floor Mats 800-953-0814
Yeah, I saw those while I was hunting and they look they would work good, all except they don't have the exterior lip. So these will protect from mud and stuff like that, but not if something spills or leaks a fluid. I'm still hoping for something from WeatherTech, but if nothing becomes available, this may be the next best thing.

It's a bummer because the back of the Z is a big "well" shaped tub anyway, so why would Nissan's rear mat not have a lip? It's almost a no brainer.

Come on Weathertech, help us out.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote