View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #44 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
I just love when they review sporty type cars and complain because the engine, exhaust, or tire noise is too loud. And if the car isn't 100% practical they dog it all to hell. To them I say.....
Actually, if you read the full review (which I have more than once), CR liked the 370 a lot. The track and road test were rave reviews. They loved the handling and power. The transmission got kudos. What the reviewer didn't like was the cabin noise. Is anyone shocked. By the way CR gave the Z's brakes highest marks unlike another publication (Road and Track).

The '09 got below average reliability marks. These grades come from Z owners who fill in the CR survey. No politics at all. The '09's appear to have more problem than the 2010. My 2010 has been excellent in all respects.

CR never mentioned oil temp. They don't publish exactly how they compute their scores, but I have come to trust their car reviews. The reliability for cars is also generally good. If you see the full report, you will see that in most respects the '09 scored well. I really wish they would retest the '10 and/or the '11. Nissan did some nice improvements over the '09.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote