View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #30 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrams31 View Post
Kilbasa16 is right - the Nismo wing looks great.. and get over yourself if you think every one is just trying got look like the Nismo. I was going with Amuse all around and the CF Seibon NSM wing.. Yes it looks like the Nismo wing - but guess what, Nissan does not make a CF Nismo wing.. So Seibon does.. We are all NISSAN OWNERS!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!!! YIKES!!!
tabrams if you think I have some sort of Nismo ego, it is one you super impose on me. I never said Nismo was better than anyone else, what if I hated nismo, and I still hated the fact that someone is putting a replica nismo wing on? And as far as "[not] every one is just trying got look like the Nismo" seems inaccurate if I'm merely complaining purely about the replica wings, not amuse, and not that 'everyone' is allegedly doing it.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote