View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #199 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
We need to have some kind of registry running at ZCon and Z Nationals this year to document new NISMO 370Z's. I am sure some owners will bring out their cars which are probably not here on the forums. It would be nice to see what additional cars could be added.

I will start posting up ID#'s of the NISMO's that come thru the shop. A few weeks we nearly had all the bays filled with NISMO 370Z's and I did not event think about checking out the #'s.
If anything, I'm not sure we should put their real names up here if they aren't a part of the forums. Better yet, leave a little print out on their dash to encourage them to come register their nismo on the370z.com forum.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote