View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:26 PM   #3332 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econ View Post
did you order the swifts?
I have Eibachs, that are uninstalled (new sitting in the box). I am working on my driveway-street transition which now prohibits me lowering the Z.

After a run with ZONC, I am thinking that the Swifts, rather than the Eibachs, are the way to go. Many guys had Eibachs and then switched out to Swifts and they claim a vastly superior experience. I am all about the superior experiences myself so i am naturally interested in pursuing the Sifts option.

So I need to decide today whether to pull the trigger on the Swifts just becuase they are available. if I do, then they too will sit on a shelf, probably on top of my Eibachs, until the driveway project gets complete.

Then, of course, I will have a nice set of Eibachs for sale.

Last edited by onzedge; 06-30-2011 at 03:16 PM.