View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddanis60 View Post
torqing is not the issue. they are the wrong lockers. there are many threads on this issue.. search for them. the lugs you have are for the 350 and are not long enough, so they are bottoming out on the stud and not actually holding anything. you're lucky if you havent broken a lug off or the nut inside the wheel so far.. a ton of people have had this happen.. including me.

go to nissan and have them order you the right locking lugs for free. i cant believe dealers are still installing the wrong lockers.
Did you see his wheel locks? Or are you making an assumption? I don't see any attached pictures here. You do make a good point though. OP, check your wheel locks. They must be shaped like the rest of your lug nuts...there should be a flat washer part and look like this:

If not, they are the wrong locks and are not designed to work with the 19" Rays sport wheel.