View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
coxjchollywoo
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z monterey
coxjchollywoo is on a distinguished road

Ok here's the thing. I've had some issues with tunes before in the past. The first couple of tunes I had were from Stillen and I had a problem throwing a code for an o2 sensor. I forked out for a new sensor and it kept happening. Stillen sent me a new tune with the racepipes and exhaust and that fixed that problem. But now I get an idling code every now and then. The crazy thing is that the SES light will clear it self after a few startups. It's annoying to stare at that light but I have no issues in performance and when it clears I'm happy again. Lol. Anyone had this happen? I'm sure I can get a custom tune from my usuall shop but am nervous a little I guess because as long as everything is setup and operating from Stillen...if I have any issues the can never be any finger pointing should a problem arise. I've also been through three pulleys, each time the bearings seem to separate after only a few thousand miles and I get this clattering sound. Stillen has covered the part each time and sent a new one without any hesitation. But now I'm in need of another one and it started acting up two days after install. The latest one was supposedly redesigned after Stillen said the old ones weren't meeting their specifications. Any ideas as to how to resolve this issue as well? I don't want to have to keep replacing them every couple of months.
coxjchollywoo is offline   Reply With Quote