View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleonard View Post
I've been hanging out on this forum for a month or so reading posts and learning a lot about the car and how to purchase. Thanks to everyone for the good adivce.

I bought my 370z yesterday. Silver 6sp, touring w/sports package. paid $35,605

First thing I did was drive up the coast to Malibu to have dinner. Went to Huntington Beach and back today. I have only ever seen one other 370 in town. Feels like I drive a unique car. Porches, BMW's are dime a dozen out here.
Congrats on the car! It is very unique - I still get tons of jaw dropping, rubber necking, stop light/side walk stopping, thumbs up and shouts from the side of the road and across the parking lots. Porsches, BMW, Merc, Audi, all the new muscle cars - they are all over the place here. Ppl hardly even notice the Ferrari 430s, etc either.... its crazy the attention this car gets - I guess its eye catching and unique. Enjoy it while it lasts I'm personally looking forward to some more 370Z to go cruising with