View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
nightfire
Base Member

Drives: Mk IV Jetta turbo
nightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond reputenightfire has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Pulse 87 is going off the air in a week!

Anyone who listens to techno/dance and lives in the tri-state area (close to NYC at least) has heard of Pulse 87 (I hope). If you live there and haven't yet heard it it's 87.7fm. It's a godsend to people like me that never wanted to listen to the radio before this station came along, now I never turn it off!

The reason for the thread is that this small radio station is getting hit hard by the economy and only has a week left on the air if they don't get enough donations to pay their bills. I just donated and I hope some other people can do the same. Hopefully we can save the only free dance station!

For more info go to:
www.pulse87.com

ps. No I don't work for/am no way affiliated with the station. I'm just a person who loves techno/dance and is trying to make a difference for the station I've grown to love.
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote