View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 01:24 PM   #37 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
Wow ken.... I think you got kenchan'd....
yah, i tend to confuse myself at times but this thread my head is very clear.

and no i dont hate hyundai's, i will probably never own one but that doesn't mean i have any hate for them. their offerings just does not target me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromG2Z View Post
That is EXACTLY how I felt about the Genesis coupe after driving it, compared to the Z. It felt so generic.... hard to explain. The driver connection to the car and to the road was absent. Does anyone else know what I mean? In the Z (and I'm sure in other well built cars like BMW, etc), I really felt connected to the car..... by the steering wheel, the sound, the feel of the road on my bottom, etc.... everything. Maybe it's just me
it's made for the very general public. people that aren't true car enthusiats but want something cool and sporty. nothing wrong with hyundai's design or marketing style for their genesis coupe. it's just not at the level of commitment as a sports car, that's all. and i dont think they ever intended the car to be.