View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

I thought very seriously about buying a Gen Coupe... and am still intrigued as to the revision or facelift which is upcoming.

For me, I felt like the Z was a truer sports car. That is what I wanted. I wanted the heritage, quality and performance of a Nissan Z car. That is something the Gen Coupe can't put out...even if they fill it with little tech accessories.

I drove both cars in the same day and which the Gen Coupe had "leather and brembos" didn't really change the fact that it was still a Hyundai and it was the FIRST model/year version of that chassis.

If you want something sporty, affordable and "ok" looking... get the Gen Coupe. If you want something that preforms better and has the heritage of a Z car, get the 370.

Call me biased, but I feel the Z looks better and is higher quality in just about every area. I would take my Base + Sport over a loaded 3.8 Track any day of the week.