View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 10:05 AM   #3269 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

FromGtoZ- car's looking good! good job on the clearbra. i too sometimes find nicks up there on the a-pillar and sometimes the very front part of the roof. not yet on my Z but ive seen them on my previous cars. headlamp clearbra's are a great investment. does your insurance give you any discounts for doing the headlamp clearbra? might want to check cause those lamps are EXPENSIVE to replace.

happytheman- the CF is probably your best choice (especially the FujimuraAuto rear diffuser cover thingie) but then again if you do the 3M DiNoc correctly it can look very good too. considering all the contours i would first remove the axle-back and paint the bottom side of the rear bumper (center section only) matte-black first before applying DiNoc or black vinyl. it looks pretty silly when you got vinyl back there but can see that the bottom-side was not applied. lol believe me, people behind you will notice this. i clean the bottom side of the rear splash guards all the time because of this.

yah fire, if you're happy with your ride who cares! at least your wheels arent yellow or something crazy.