View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVO-to-G
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S
EVO-to-G is on a distinguished road
Default F/S: D2Forged 20" VS1 3pc. Forged Wheels & Tires (used for 1 month!!)

I have had these wheels posted up on MyG37.com for a while now. Alot of interest but no one pulled the trigger yet. I decided to post them here too now. Reason for selling is that the G is sold and im back in an Evo...Evo X. This is a copy and paste from MyG37 so look at the new prices and i will also give anyone who can pick them up a crazy deal on these...i need them gone!!
These are made for a G37 fitment and i was told by D2Forged that they will fit a G35/350Z and with spacers will sit perfect. I am not positive how the 370Z is, if anyone knows fitment between the G37 and 370Z please post up. Im thinking they should fit fine though.

$4,850!!

D2Forged 20" VS1 3pc. Forged Wheels (Gold)
20x9"
20x10"

Vredestein Sessanta Tires
245/30-20
285/25-20

This is the last offer for my wheels before i will most likely part the wheels/tires and sell the wheels.

WHEELS & TIRES (just the way you see them in gold) $4,550 SHIPPED!!

WHEELS & TIRES (painted any color you want by D2Forged...basically brand new again) $4,950 SHIPPED!!

If anybody is interested PM me! If nobody wants them by next week i will only have my tires for sale if the deal goes through with the wheel buyer.

Wheels and tires have only been on the car for 1 month!!

The wheels alone would cost well over the price im asking for not even including tires. The set new would run between $6k-$7k with wheels and tires.

If you prefer a different color we can work that out for you. D2Forged is close by to me and i could bring them directly to them to get re-finished any color you want and shipped straight to you from D2Forged.

The Gold looks AMAZING in person. I have pics of my wheels on my car and on NJLakeShoreG's car. Thanks Mike for the pics!

PM me for pricing info on re-finishing and any questions you have.

Here are some pics of the wheels on the car. I will post pics soon of the the wheels of the car. Also...wheels come with the black/gold center caps seen below.