View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 02:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate666 View Post
LOL! hey, I said it was kinda cool. I don't mind the noise - but I am not sure if this is something I should be taking to the dealer (the clunkiness, not the road noise).

I will take the road noise along with the awesome 19" wheels... no problem there. But it's definitely clunky. I only have 200 miles or so on the car, and I am getting used to the Synchro match (or whatever its called - I am either going to love or hate that... haven't decided yet). I will get used to it a bit more before I start assuming something is wrong - but DAMN is it clunky.
My drivetrain is silky smooth but I chose auto for this car. Seems like you chose 6MT since you're having to get used to the rev match (auto has it too though).

Ok, you seem like less of a puss...but still have some minor puss traits.

Last edited by 11Thumper; 06-29-2011 at 02:13 AM.
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote