View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
So you got it off the website? Hmmm I talked to Josh on the forum and he said I can get a 5% discount for military discount. Not to mention I am a first time buyer but nothing was said about that.
well since the sale is only going on for a few more days i suppose that is the answer or you may just have to bring up if any sales are going on for that particular item, yes i talked to josh as well (very helpful mind you), about the intakes, also talked to a woman named Margaret (also VERY helpful) about them for about a week margaret helped with the purchase of mine i made today. i looked on the website, and then imedaitely confirmed the whole thing with her.

she confirmed, yes any first time buyer gets 5percent taken off their purchase, and with current sale going on right now for the intakes (can only speak for the intake since thats all i looked at) regularly priced at 560 something, on sale right now for 525.79 ....and if you include the 5 percent off... i ended up paying 499 for my intakes.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote