Thread: Wheel Color.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wheel Color.

Just got these back from the sand blaster.

I was going to paint them Black again, like they were before. The black had chips and flakes in the paint from not being properly prepared. I knew that before I bought them, so I didn't care/ They're Nismo wheels!
So, now my mind is leaning toward a metal flake silver color.
Any wheels out there that color? I saw a Chrysler silver years ago that made me think of this for the wheels, but I cannot recall the year or make of the car. Old age is getting the better of my brain cells.

Before:

What are your thoughts on that color or another? No, there will be no Orange. Mike has taken that color.

Last edited by ZeeingAround; 06-28-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: add image
ZeeingAround is offline   Reply With Quote