Thread: Should I?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Though the 370z never got as played out as the 350 (at least around here) would you guys let the fact that a new Z is coming out in a little bit deter you from buying the 370z? (I wont have the option to trade it in for a new one)

-Which year of 370 would you suggest I look at? (did the last two years work some kinks out or are they each pretty much similar)

- If you had a few cars on your buying list and really like say two of them, do you ever wonder about what it would be like with the other car now?

-Sum up your Z experience in one word

Thanks alot, I dont mean to repeat any questions that have already been asked but just wanted to see what you guys think.
1. No I wouldn't let it deter me. I was in the same boat as you - I was waiting for years to buy a Z and finally made the decision to do it. Every financial decision was based around saving up more money to down payment the Z. I thought "what if the new model next year comes in orange??" but I bought one anyway. The next year's model came in another grey color. winning! Now if I bought a 2008 350Z and found out the 370 was coming out, I would have been sadface. I don't think that's the case for another couple years.

2. Which year you buy might depend on color selection, if you want an OEM backup camera, etc. I have a 2010 that has defrosting mirrors and a cabin microfilter over the 2009. Also I guess they fixed some hatch problems. I don't see any huge 2010 problems and I assume the 2011 is just as solid.

3. I wonder what it would be like to own the other cars and then remember how passionate I am about this car and how unique it is.

4. Exclusivity.

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote