View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. That's a nostalgic looking Datsun B210 there. I like 510's with built motors.

I remember in '92 when I was at the street races in Long Beach, I saw a primered 510 lined up against a Z32 TT HKS staged up, and I thought to myself, "damn that little beater is gonna get spanked...."
The Z32 wheel hopped and couldn't hook up, the 510 was surprisingly fast! From this point on, I learned that old school cars i.e. 1st gen RX-cars and 510's could be deceptively fast. And this was when 13-sec was considered fast, 12-sec was considered super-car performance and 11's was trailer queen drag strip.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote