View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 04:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hmmm a sleeper red car. Good luck with that. As for the tint be carefull with going too dark. Hate to pay for it then have to take it off. NY does not play when it comes to tint. Take it to a good shop and they should know the limits. Performance is the way to go. Lowering and spacers are agood place to start.
Thats crazy, I bought my current DD in Syracuse and drove it home and the first thing I did was put 5% limo all the way around. Granted, im in Florida but I go to NY every year *Rochester* and have never been messed with. I feel sorry for you guys, my mom is always panic'in when shes driving while shes on the phone for fear she will get pulled over. DOwn here, the cops are on the cell phones nonstop while driving but we have no rule against it.

I think 20% is good enough if you dont wana get messed with, I just like it dark because I dont like snooping ppl while im driving or when the cars just sitting there during the day/night.
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote