View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ztoon
Track Member

Drives: '09 370a7
Ztoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond repute

I was hitting balls at the local driving range and spotted a guy doing the 360 round 'n round on my Z in the parking lot. He was getting kinda close and familiar, so I walk over with my 3 iron.
''Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!'' he says. He goes on and on, drooling, and asking me all about it. Then he pulls out his keys and walks over to his Merc CL63 AMG.

WTF!