View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 08:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, thats some crazy damage. Had to be one hell of a pothole

I'll be honest, I knew buying this car that most modifications etc will be more than with a lot of other imports I've had in the past...one thing, seeing the cost of many of these rims set ups is pretty high up there...it definitely makes you consider replica's

However, when you get into the 19" and 20" territory, I figure you have to go quality....such bigs wheels have more space to spread the load and impact...so strength is even more important (unless my logic is flawed)

All this to say, a 16-17" replica probably isn't a big deal..but knowing I'll get 19/20", gotta pay to play pretty much