View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #28 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by thakswet View Post
I'll turn the other cheek on that flame and say I just do not want to void my warranty. Otherwise I mis-spoken on my original post and should have mentioned that important fact. If you have a legal warranty-non-voiding mod I can make....I'll do it.
I'd love to go crazy on this....but the master plan is to trade this in for the 2015.

he he he Wealth of Knowledge.
As for you sir, I agree with Trooper. Don't get into the modding business if your going to get rid of her now if so you might as well just do it while you still hold some good value. You bought her keep her. Treat her right and she will give you everything you want. I bought mine brand new Dec. 2009. She only has 15k miles on her now and ran a freak dyno being stock 285 whp. The mods are coming. Speed cost money if you don't have it go get a Honda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROOPER View Post
Wait, are you kidding me LOL.

Hey I'm not going to flame you (much) LOL, but you start a thread asking for our wealth of knowledge on the best mods for a budget of $2000 to $6000.

Asking which mods will... "get more HP; from most economical to the more outragous"

Well, all I can say is you certainly picked the most economical mods, cause your fog light, GTR button, and emblems, ain't gonna be burning extra gas any time soon LMAO...

You might be lacking a bit from HP gains there though, and I'm guessing you still have around $5950 left in ya budget.

I know a great decal website if you want to get some "go-faster-flames" next

Seriously dude, put that 6000 back in the bank, sell that Z, and go get a Honda Civic
LOL dude good burn!! Not outrageous but brutally honest.
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote