View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
wasti
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z
wasti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila87 View Post
Hi to Germany. Hope, that ECU reset will help! Don't know how important it is in NA engine, but if is backpressure in FI (mostly turbo), it could cause some problems. Same issues had many TTs with installed 3" downpipes instead 2,5"

Also, what gasoline you pumped in? It might look pointless, but if the fuel doesn't have good enough anti knock value (RON) it could also increase engine temp! So if you stopped for fuel recently before your issues, it might be caused by it. Know, that fuel in Germany is better than in our postsoviet country, where even Shell has different fuel to same labeled in Germany, but mistakes happen and it could be changed by gas station personal.

BTW: where are you actually from Germany? Want to go to Eibsee (for that Porsche route, which is stunning), or Neuschwanstein. Any recommandation?

hi, know quality of fuel is a important point with this car but i dont think its connected with the problem i have.

i was living and working in cz for some years so i visit your country from time to time. i take OMV carrera fuel. i dont know how much octane it has but i can tell you, my car was never running faster than after taking this fuel.
wasti is offline   Reply With Quote