View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
I understand where you are coming from but i have to sincerely disagree. Body kits are not like branded bags or watches where the value lies within the brand and materials they use..

For kits they udually use the same materials as the original and since it is an exact replica modded from the original, you can hardly tell the difference.

Difference is the cost, especially the international shipping cost and the insane mark ups. Of course it would be better if you can get the original but
I rather get the rep, for half the cost.
no you do not understand where im coming from... and im not going to be the one educating at a car forum especially since im not being paid by the designers in Japan. hahaha.

i hope someday copycats get penalized and retro-fined for every piece they sold.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote