View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansoac View Post
Was more interested if other people get comments/remarks similar to this. Not if they like to street race or not. AND this is the perfect place to vent because the GF just doesn't understand.
I have had several experiences of other POS (Eclipses/Spyders/Civics/Cobalts) pulling up and running along-side trying to race.

But I'm sorry, making your GF want to leave you just isn't worth the risk of getting a ticket/car impounded/accident/injury. So, if you wanna follow me to my destination, and setup a race date at the track, then by all means, I'll take your rust bucket off your hands. And if you're not sure of your car enough to do that, well then you're just admitting you know you wouldn't have beaten me in the first place.

But all comments aside, this is true, street racing is illegal and frowned upon in this establishment. I would recommend just editing your post down to the guy talked trash about your car, (something) happened, and then he flipped you off jealous.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote