View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansoac View Post
Cruising yesterday, feelin' good. The girlfriend is with me, its sunny and 80 degrees with a slight breeze, windows down, jamming to some tunes..and all of a sudden I hear this nasty noise to the right of me. I look and see this NASTY old body style monte carlo ss revving his engine up at me. I am currently going about 45 in a 45, looked over and stared for about 5 seconds and returned my eyes to the road. Finally he says the words that went straight to the adrenaline plug that exists in my body and pulled it "Lets see what that POS has!"....I couldn't help myself. I slammed on the gas and so did he, before I knew it I was at 100 and he was well in the rear view mirror. Best part is at the light he gave me the finger and turned right. 15 minutes later I am at a stop light and a guy in an old body style Ford pickup that was falling apart was doing the same thing. Revving it up (thing sounded like it was .3 rpms from falling into pieces), sure enough his tires squeal at the light and he takes off. I didn't race this guy though because I am usually not big on street races.

Does anyone else get annoyed buy crap like this!?
Yeah, happens all the time. But still no excuse to be street racing!

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote