View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENT-Z View Post
I don't think that would work...the 1/4 inch that is sticking out is part of the track, not part of the plate bracket. If you did do that then you would have a bit of exposed black plate frame when in the up position.

Since I originally posted this I have re-routed the wires under the hood so it is stealth and mounted the remote to the right of the steering wheel, concealed but easily accessible and also I just leave it down at all times. I'll put it up if I get pulled over.
Sounds good... just a thought. It's still something pretty bad ***. Have you had any problems with airflow over it when you get on it, or have you not had an oppertunity to test that yet? Worry is that it might start flappin or somethin, or catch air and bend something...?
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote