View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #56 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Just a correction. The NISMO 370z did not get body welds.
Thanks for the update on that. Most of what I had read said nothing about body welds but I had read one journalist that said it was welded - must have been confused with the 350Z NISMO he tested

Its funny how Nissan has given us "Best Sports Car Value on the Planet" or whatever the journalist are saying and in spite of that we keep saying "oh it would have been nice if they....." I suppose the best isn't good enough is what keeps pushing the technology forward.....