View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #52 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

People tried this against the NISMO 350z and failed. You can buy all the parts you want, but if they don't work properly together it could just make your car worse. Autech tuned all the parts to work together on both NISMO versions. And the NISMO 350Z still out handles many race prepped Zs with just bolt ons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I bet I could beat the Nismo Z and save money with my base Z with sport package.

Changes:
~Upgraded suspension - Aftermarket 1,000USD (BC Racing BR Type Coilovers)
~Tires - 1200USD (Your choice, this price will get you plenty)
~HP gain - HFC 450USD (Berk)

I am only at 2650USD and I already out handle and have the same gains as the Nismo Z. Other price parts, body kit can probably be picked up from Nissan for maybe 3,000USD, and I can throw in an exhaust for 1200 and be far above the HP of the Nismo. All this for 6850USD, which would put my price of 30,500 plus 6850 right around the price of the Nismo Z.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote