View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #50 (permalink)
tonmed123
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red M6
tonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Bose is junk , all it is when you buy it is your buying hype. If you notice when you start turning up the volume the bass starts fading out than other stuff as well. This is not what a normal system should do the only reason they do this is because they know that there speakers can not handle normal audio at higher volumes. I could choose any aftermarket system setup and it would destroy the bose system. There not that good end of story.
what controls that function of fading sound out. is it in the HU or the amp or both? I agree I should be able to even max out the volume on a GOOD system. You should be able to at least feel the bass thumping. At least I could when I put a system with subs in my brother's Saturn and subs were farther away than this car.
tonmed123 is offline   Reply With Quote