Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 07:34 PM   #559 (permalink)
abgyak
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z - 260z - 280zx
abgyak will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
those guys are freaking liars. I took a look at the invoices that rick had. The invoiced match what they ordered. I went through his pms and man those guys talk shit just to talk. Those wheels are not knock offs. It has work logo on em so how the hell could it be knock offs? Some people in that threar say stuff just to say it. Saying the truth im ok with but lying about the offsets your ordered and saying its ricks fault fuk that.
So he's accusing us of being lying?? Let me post the invoice here that shows no info on the sizing of the wheels:

Description is just Auto Wheels with no offsets stated on it.. So who's the freaking liar now telling people that it matched what they ordered??

So here's the offsets what i ordered which is similar to one of the members in this forum Keng714
Fronts 20x9.5 +11 with 5mm spacers
Rears 20x11 -1

& when it came and found the mistakes, this is what Rick said to me:

"ok today is sat for me so work is close.
but from looking at the picture i think this is what happen.
This is what you have:
20x9.5 et+31 A disk with 25mm
20x11et -2 R disk for the rear.

From your pictures i think work put in your disk in the other way around,since we told them it's for a 370Z with Akebono.
I think they put your R disk in the front when it's to post to be for the rear.Which most of the time it's right to use R disk for the front for bbk,and O or A for the rears.
But in this case we need it for the rear.
So your front right now is a -2 that's why when you use the 25mm spacer it stick out like that.I think that mean sense.I will try to call work on monday morning and find out asap for you."

So tell me again who's the freaking liar who talks shit just to talk?

Brunei Darussalam: Abode Of Peace