View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
zZSportZz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Blk on Blk 6MT
zZSportZz will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to zZSportZz
Default Two thumbs up for the SR-T 4 NEON

Ok...this thread title is misleading but I thought I would share...its pretty funny in my opinion...

Was cruising down the main drag here when this NEON pulls up next to me doing the usual "ricer dance" with fart can blow-bys...and cruising right next to me in the same lane...at the same speed...stepping on it and slowing down to my exact speed again. This thing would snap crackle and pop when he would let off it...sounded like angry cereal elves were going to fly out of his exhaust and punch me in the face.

Stop at the light...and you guessed it....side by side...ready to go (i bet you think this is a street racing story - but you are mistaken!). Light goes green...this dude stomps on it (the car seemed pretty damn stout for about 2 seconds)...only for me to hear a loud bang like noise.....some grinding...and lots of smoke coming from the engine compartment and him coasting to the side. The entire time I'm sitting at a green light. I was so enthralled in what I had witnessed the cars behind me honked since I was sitting there and the light was green.

I'm no mechanic...but something tells me that wasn't good.

I've witnessed pretty crazy things on the road in my lifetime, but this was the first time a car self destructed next to me hehe.

Last edited by zZSportZz; 07-19-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: huked on fonics werked four mee
zZSportZz is offline   Reply With Quote